Sunday, March 21, 2010

Art Project Idea 1

Inspired by the 1000 faces project in the U.K. (http://www.1000faces.co.uk/index.htm), I kind of want to do the same thing for Virginia Beach. It might take me all summer, but I want to get 1000 portraits done. The little twist that I want to add is that:

1. I can't approach anyone, they have to approach me and ask for a photo. I will be wearing a shirt that says if they want to participate in the project to get my attention.
2. I want to make a facebook group to post the photos, let the people know it will be on facebook and see how many get tagged by those people. I also want to see what they write on the wall.

If anyone wants to help out and can kind of keep to the two guidelines above, email me! (james23452@hotmail.com) I am about to make the facebook group and some cards to hand out to those that get their photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment